Other Exchange Blogs

Saturday, July 26, 2014

What a wonderful time in PERU......

Well followers, 
    
       My time has ended in Peru an I would like to share just a few more exciting moments.  If you remember when I begun this journey it was for Community Service and I did that, however I will say it was far more than.  Community Service, it was like a home away from home.  The people of our town (Pallata) will always remain in my heart and mind.   




The clouds hover Peru on a daily but what a great sight to see....


I told you all that the view was great!!!!


That's right y'all, I've made it to Huaynapicchu, What a hike!!!





 Kristin, Kelly and I as we reach Huaynapicchu, Yaay!!!!


This is one of many great views while hiking to Huaynapicchu & Machu Picchu



My group with Maribell, Freddy (Got to give love to the cook), Miguel (The Man who knows how to keep things in order, "On Peruvian Time" lol) & Feliciano (Who showed us how to skin a sheep.)


Nos vemos PERU,  You will be missed!!!

A big Thanks to Putney for giving me this amazing opportunity,  much respect to both Kelly and  Kristin for being such great travel companions, a shout-out to my fellow Putney group and an abundance of appreciation to the town and the People of Pallata. 

2 comments:

  1. that scenery looks awesome! keep up the hard work! gonna make sure to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete