Other Exchange Blogs

Sunday, July 13, 2014

A little Peruvian Culture

As I mentioned yesterday the group has been very busy this weekend, however I have access to internet.  So here I am....  I will fore warn you the photos DO NOT give this country the justice that it deserves, however I hope you enjoy the photos just the same.  



Here's a view from my window as we roll through the country to our host town, Pallata.  Just look at the snow cap mountains.





The Alpaca "tastes better than it looks" 








The ride into Cusco/Cuzco and a glimpse of the Cathedral that we toured 



What's Peru without "CEVICHE!!!" yum  El Paise Resturant

After working all week there's nothing like a "hot shower". 
 Fun Fact:  Did you know that the water in the toilet flushes in the opposite direction of ours? 





Ohh yeah and ME, I'm here too!! Just getting a sneak peak at the town from an Incan "window". Well guys I've got to get going! We are headed out to watch the world cup final.  I hope you've enjoyed my photos so far.  

Thanks again for following, C U soon 


No comments:

Post a Comment