Other Exchange Blogs

Sunday, July 20, 2014

A lot of work has been done....

It's the weekend, everyone so I'm back!!!! 
    I want to Thank everyone for checking out my blog, I am still looking forward to your questions or comments.  However, until I get some I guess that means I am keeping you informed.  This week has been a busy work week for us 


Just a little glimpse of our upcoming market for the village


Don't mind me, I'm paying attention.  after all this is our lunch. It was being prepared the Andean way of Pachamanka. (lamb,chicken and a Variety of potatoes) Yum!! The smell was divine.


After we returned back to work, we decided to take a look at how our market would actually work, Here are a few villagers selling their homemade goods that we can use as keepsakes.



BEAUTIFUL!!!! is all I can say about the village that I'm living in, Look at the view....


We finished out our week with a bonfire that Feliciano and Miguel made for us.  We also had a change to enjoy..... You guessed it S'mores, Popcorn and Hot Chocolate!!


My time here is coming to a sad end, however I am so happy to have been a part of such a great experience.  This weekend we head to Machu Picchu, I can't wait to share those memories with you also....


This weeks photos are courtesy of Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment