Other Exchange Blogs

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Our Official work has begun!!!

Hello again followers, 
    As promised, I have Internet so I'm blogging. This week has been a very busy week for us, we have begun working on the vendors market space.  We have also tried a variety of local foods, The other day I had Alpaca Kebabs, yep!!! I said it.  They are commonly seen grazing and their wool is used for knitting and weaving. I ate it and it was pretty good. I also had a chance to have Ceviche!!! and it was Grreat!!! As you will notice I'm always trying the local food but after all this is about my Cultural Experience.



I know it might not seem like much yet but were working, The sun is a Killer!!!  Good thing I have plenty of sunscreen and hat at all times.  



        Just a pose during our water break, it's best to capture the memories when you can!!






Well the first work is done.  This weekend we will head into town for some touring, EATING and shopping.  Thanks again Kristen for the photos

Just so you know everyone "I am truly having a Blast!!" Thanks for your support


No comments:

Post a Comment