Other Exchange Blogs

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Language Camp!!

As you are aware I have been at language camp for a while now and so far the experience has been great!!. Sometimes I miss home but I know I have a lot of supporters.  I was very grateful to receive some letters from my Host Family. danke!
  
Here are a few Photos of what my kloster/campus has to offer....
das wohnzimmer (sitting room/den)

What is Language Camp without a lesson??  



PLAYED IT! After class and preparation, we have to still make room for fun xD

 Just to give you an idea of the age of my Kloster (Monastery) Here are a few of Historic objects that are found throughout the halls.  (How many of them do you recall?)
der Kutsche (Horsedrawn carraige)




die Nahmachine (sewing machine)

das Waschepresse (laundry press)

Well there you have it just a liitle glimps of history!
Tomorrow I will head out on another field trip so I look forward to sharing this with you over the weekend..


No comments:

Post a Comment