Other Exchange Blogs

Monday, June 8, 2015

Last School day

Well,. First off I would like to say that I could have asked for a better school or group of teachers and classmates to support me this year. Whether it was a daily hi or handshake, my tablemates who were always willing to attempt to translate words if I couldn't understand them or allow me to work with them on group work. The teachers who graded my Tests "egal wie schlimm," that wouldn't mind  clearing task for me or even asking me about my holidays or time in general. My great group of friends who invited me to birthday parties and those who let me tag along in Amsterdam and have a heck of a time both in the city and in the room at night. Lastly, because this could go on for quite some time although it was sad, thanks to my awsome History class who sang "Auld Lang Syne" for.

I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment