Other Exchange Blogs

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summer 2k16 kickoff



Finally back! Summer 2k16 has truly begun


After quite the experience in Toronto's Customs and meeting my steps goal for the day after all the walking I did at that airport we had our first layover.  We ate lunch with the Habs and French Canadians, heard the news of the Subban trade to Nashville (they will be dangerous next season) and then took the last leg of the flight to Halifax




Tiring would be an understatement, but it was worth it, and I must say that after stepping foot in all those different places and for me personally spending time in a french first world; even if I could go back I wouldn't have traded it for a longer flight.. If anything I would have wanted a longer layover.





In Canada for Canada Day

It amazes me how the brain works over the long run; remembering somethings while discarding others. Just a little bit of time back in a place seems to bring so much back to memory and create a sense of normality again.

No comments:

Post a Comment