Other Exchange Blogs

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Update

Unfortunately, I have been slacking on the  blog for the past months, but my personal journal is still going strong. However there are some updates on this first day of Spring. While many of you are shoveling snow Germany is transitioning from the mild winter of -3 to 3 C to spring weather of 9C.

I was originally going to make a post after my mid-year seminar in Cologne, however I was sick for the whole week except the day we went to Bonn with norrovirus that hit us pretty hard (50/54 casualty rate) not the reunion anyone would've planned but it made for many great moments! I did manage to visit the Beethoven Haus as well as the Cologne Dom/ church and the SS Museum/jail.

Since then I have  made it too all but one sight in Potsdam, and a exchange student and I spent the night in Berlin and went to the Ethnic and culture museum which unfortunately wasn't all that good :(

I have come across a few great antique and money/ book shops and well yeah, I've made a few good purchases.

School is still going very well and I have quite a few trips coming up over the next month which i anticipating and in the meanwhile of that, playing soccer and studying for my SAT my schedule has gotten very busy, but nothing I can't handle

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment