Other Exchange Blogs

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Die Niederlande!!

 Unfortunately blogspot doesn't give me the option to use the bright Orange we are used to seeing, but tomorrow I will be  travelling with my Chemisty class to the "House of Orange," If that doesn't ring a bell then maybe the next hint does..  This country is also home to "The Hague."  If you are still unsure after those two hints and the colors I have been typing in then here it goes: The Netherlands! 

The National color is Orange (maybe i'll be able to find and bring back a soccer jersey or scarf) and the Flag is red white and blue and well I can't say too much right now because then I wouldn't have much to blog about next week now would I?  Anyways (Camera and WIFI permitting, well free wifi would also be nice:) ) the photos, food and fun are coming your way!

Ich wünsche euch ein schönes Woche!


No comments:

Post a Comment